Industrial Pump Modules
The Ozmist range of Industrial Pump modules are manufactured by Ozmist at their Wangaratta factory using the highest quality components from around the world. Pump units are rated for continuous running duty and supplied in a Laser Cut, 1.2mm 304 grade stainless steel cabinet.
The pump head is from the CAT MIST range of triplex piston pumps and features a brass head with stainless steel pistons and ceramic plungers. CAT are the most respected manufacturer of high pressure pump units in the world! Pump motors are normally single phase thermally protected but they can also be supplied as three phase if required.
Our Industrial range of pumps all feature Low water pressure cut off switch's, low pressure inlet solenoid valves to control flow to the pump motor, high pressure drain solenoid valves that open when the pump shuts down and double water filtration. Operation is via the illuminated selector switch on the end panel. An Inlet Water Pressure Guage and Outlet Water Pressure Guage as well as an Hour Meter are cut into the cabinet to assist with commissioning and servicing.
Ozmist manufactures 5 different capacity pump modules
- Oz 20ci Industrial Pump Module – Total of 18 nozzles with a minimum of 6.
- Oz 50ci Industrial Pump Module -Total of 50 nozzles with a minimum of 25.
- Oz 70ci Industrial Pump Module -Total of 70 nozzles with a minimum of 35.
- Oz 100ci Industrial Pump Module – Total of 100 nozzles with a minimum of 50.
- Oz 145ci Industrial Pump Module -Total of 145 nozzles with a minimum of 80.
All of Industrial Pump Modules are warranted for 12 months from the date of commissioning. As a customer of CAT in the United States we are able to provide warranty and service to anything that we build and sell.