The unassuming funky Melbourne Bar is tucked away in bustling Sydney Rd, Brunswick. Brunswick Mess Hall, (sister venue to "Welcome to Thornbury", and "The Mint"), is a bar, restaurant and beer garden. The Venue ensures its customers are kept extremely comfortable whether in the front or out the back in the beer garden.
Three key areas located at the Brunswick Mess Hall were becoming unbearable during the summer months, being in the two front rooms and beer garden.
A high pressure OZmist system was fitted, with the front two areas being serviced with fan based misting systems providing cooling via the quiet 450mm fans fitted with 4 x nozzle misting rings, and a slim lined static solution installed on the wall to service the rear beer garden, otherwise known as "the little mess".
“It creates a great atmosphere and fits in perfectly. On a really hot day and with functions, you can really feel the temperature reduction”.
- Three different areas at the one location are now keeping customers cool
- Reduces the cost of having to hire fans for private functions
- Is appealing to customers booking the venue
- Reduces the temperature making it pleasant for patrons
- Allows customers to feel comfortable in any part of the venue
- Creates a great ambience