1300 306 478
CLICK HERE TO SEE HOW OZMIST CAN COOL YOUR BUSINESS THIS SUMMER!
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT OZMIST'S INDUSTRIAL APPLICATIONS!
INDUSTRIAL MIST SOLUTIONS
CLIKCK HERE AND LET US SHOW YOU HOW WE CAN COOL YOUR OUTDOOR AREA!
DOMESTIC MISTING SOLUTIONS
OZmist provides total climate solutions and is Australia's leading supplier of indoor and outdoor mist cooling systems. Australian owned and operated, OZmist pioneered the introduction of people mist cooling systems to the Australian market over seventeen years ago.
We have a product to suit your needs, with Cooling and Dust Suppression for Commercial, Industrial and Domestic Environments, indoors and out. Our systems are easily installed and cost-effective.
Ozmist Static Cooling - Naked for Satan, Fitzroy
Ozmist Outdoor Misting Fan - Collins Quarter, Melbourne
High summer temperatures can make outdoor dining at hotels, restaurants and cafes unbearable. However, there is a solution with OZmist Professional Misting Systems, which will genuinely cool patrons and staff during those stifling hot months and make outdoor areas more usable.
There are two systems to choose from with the outdoor cooling system:
● Ozmist Static Misting System, this is made up of either semi-rigid nylon tubing or stainless steel tubing.
● Ozmist Misting Fans in a range of sizes for both inside and outdoor misting system applications.
The Ultimate in Dust Suppression is right here!
Ozmist's T45AU, M45AU & S45AU are all proudly Australian Made!
● With each model being completely self-sufficient with its own water supply (excluding the S45AU) and power source, no longer will you be stuck on-site wasting time and money waiting for water or power.
● Both Models have a Huge Mist throw of over 45 Meters. Driven by a High-Pressure Pump that will reach pressures of up to 1000-psi to produce the atomized Mist particles that produce the Ultimate Dust Suppression.
T45AU Mobile Mist Cannon
M45AU Mobile Mist Cannon
How Ozmist Dust Suppression Works.
Ozmist Industrial Misting System - MrMist Sydney
An OZmist Professional Misting System is an extremely cost-effective and efficient way of controlling fugitive dust.
● It is very simple in operation.
● Has a low initial purchase cost.
● No adverse effects on product quality.
● Low operating costs and will not have any detrimental effects on plant and machinery.
The OZmist system, operating at 1,000 psi or 70 bar, produces an extremely fine water droplet that averages 10 microns in size. The fine Mist droplets grab onto the dust particles and knock them out of the air without adding any detectable moisture to the process.
In addition to our Dust Suppression system, we have the "MOzmist" Odor and Insect Repellant Module that can easily be integrated into a new or existing Mist System.
The secret to the OZmist industrial mist cooling systems is the high-pressure pump module which pressurises tap water to 1,000 psi or 70 bar. Stainless steel misting rings, each with six nozzles, are fitted to the face of wall-mounted fans. Each of the misting rings is interconnected back to the high-pressure pump module. As the water is forced through the ultra-fine nozzles it is broken up into millions of tiny droplets that 'Flash Evaporate' and absorbs the heat in the air. A single pump module will service multiple fans which are connected with a high-pressure tube.
In most installations, large industrial misting fans are installed above work stations to provide spot cooling. The ultra-fine mist is blown over the work station and as it evaporates, provides a temperature reduction of up to 12°C. The heavier, cool air drops displacing the lighter warm air which rises to be cooled. The amazing thing is that there is no wetting of floors or surfaces!
Ozmist Misting Fans Cooling Fruit Packers
Ozmist Misting Fan Cooling Shepparton Tafe
Ozmist Pre-Cooling System at Interactive
OZmist HVAC pre-cooling professional misting systems are the perfect solution for industrial, commercial and even residential condenser units.
● Reduction in temperature of around 12 degrees at the coil face.
● Energy consumption reductions of up to 30%.
● Increases the efficiency of air-conditioning units by up to 30%.
● Improves the capacity of under-performing HVAC units.
● Reduces system downtime.
● Can be retrofitted to existing condensers without turning the HVAC system off.
Promote your business at outdoor events with our outdoor mister the OZmist CanCool unit. Used at a number of high profile events such as:
● The Australian Tennis Open.
● Australia-wide Test Cricket Matches in 2012-2013.
● Clipsal 500 in Adelaide.
● Tour Down Under.
● Indy 500.
● Movie World on the Gold Coast.
● Melbourne Grand Prix.
● Crown Casino.
● Diesel Dirt & Turf 2021.
Just to name a few.......
Tennis Ball Cools Down at Australian Open
Australian Open Crowd Cooling Down
Livestock misting systems are ideal for cooling piggeries and poultry sheds and have been used for over 40 years. No area is too big, running costs are very low and the installation is straight forward, as is ongoing maintenance.
As the temperature inside the shed rises above 28°C the mist cooling system pump is switched on, either by a thermostat controller or the existing shed controller.
OZmist has a range of products to ensure that the livestock misting system operates with minimum fuss and disruption.
Pigs enjoying a cool misted environment
Ozmist has a number of Livestock Solutions
Have you visited Ozmist Online?
We sell everything from Misting Systems at home to Large Scale Commercial and Industrial Misting Solutions.
Ozmist is also home to "Ozmist Outdoor Living", this is the place to go when looking for all your unique home decor furnishing.
For more information please fill in your details below.